Well, as many of you are probably aware (as a lot of people who read this site are perverts), Sport's Illustrated's annual Swimsuit issue was released this week. So years from now, when my son is digging underneath my bed to find all my dirty magazines, these are the pages that will be stuck together. And too bad for him, because they're good ones. And can I just laugh hilariously about how in several pictures in the part where they show the price of the bikini they also list the price for the cover chick's "muff." I didn't know the models were for sale.
10. Page 70 - The chick in front of the pagoda thingy with the red bikini. I don't think I have ever before said I was jealous of a pagoda, but there it is.
9. Page 41 - The brunette chick on the beach with the extremely low hanging top.
8. Page 182 - The chick with the scarf thing hanging down over her boobs.
7. The back cover - Say what you want, but that is one hot green M&M pulling her top down.
6. Page 122 - The blonde chick bending over in the pink bikini in front of the water.
5. Page 37 - The DirecTV ad with the chick on the beach in the little fishnet top. And what does it say when we've gotten to the point in society where you can whack off to satellite TV ads in magazines? It says we've gotten to a damn good place. Go us.
4. Page 132 - The chick in front of the wall in the restaurant or whatever it is in Spain.
3. Page 53 - The one with the chick on the cover in that like white see-through top where I'm pretty sure you can see nipple. Yay nipple.
2. Page 39 - Another DirecTV ad, on the next page, with the sand covering the chick's ass. Very nice.
1. Page 90 - The blonde chick with the light blue one-piece that's so see-through and soaking wet that she might as well not be wearing a top. Huzzah.
guys are super-relieved that they aren't the only one who found the green M&M on the back cover extremely hot